- IIT Bombay accepts applications for Ph.D. Programme round the year. However, they are processed twice a year (i.e. Autumn Semester (July session) and Spring Semester (January session) .For detailed information, please click here
- Research areas in our school are given here, please click here .
- To see the individual research area of core faculty members of the school, please click here.
- After applying for the program, shortlisted applicants will be called for a written test followed by an interview.
The written test is based on aptitude test.
- Those applicants who are called for interview are required to bring their original certificates along with 2 sets of photocopies and passport size photographs.
- Candidates applying to SJMSOM are required to submit a sample of their recently published writings on relevant topics
A 1500 word proposal on proposed area of research.
The proposal should contain
3. Problem Identification
4. Review of Literature
5. Proposed methodology
The School offers a programme leading to the PhD degree in all areas of management. Admission to this program is open to individuals from a range of academic disciplines, including engineering, natural science, humanities and the social sciences. A brief outline of the admission procedure is given below.