Advance Workshop on Patent Searching & Patent Drafting
IPR chair and IPR Cell, IIT Bombay is happy to announce a two days weekend advanced workshop on patent searching & drafting.
Objectives of workshop:
- To provide the guidance and the techniques for effective prior art searches required for patent application.
- To provide the techniques for drafting an effective Patent Claim.
- Completely hands on.
- Assignments on searching will be provided which will be carried forward to patent drafting.
- Use of latest Patent databases.
- Those who have attended “Fundamentals in IPR workshop”
- Those who have completed any other basic course in IPR, specifically patents.
- Fundamental knowledge on patents and its structure, application procedure is a prerequisite.
Patent Searching: March 31, 2012
Patent Drafting: April First week(date will be announced soon)
Timings of workshop:
0930 hrs – 1730 hrs with a lunch break
Patent searching and Drafting
Full Time Student
IIT Bombay Student
Certificates will be provided only for those attending the both days of the workshop.
Being hands on, Seats are very limited- First come first serve basis
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai -400076
for further details
Contact:Ms. Bindu Achari
Registration fee time: 1500-1600hrs.
Registration dates: 22nd, 26th & 27th March 2012
Office: MHRD IPR Chair Office, 3rd Floor, SJMSOM Building,IITB