Advance Workshop on Patent Searching and Drafting 2019
IPR Cell, IIT Bombay is happy to announce a two day advanced workshop on patent searching & drafting.
Objectives of workshop :
- To provide the guidance and the techniques for effective prior art searches required for patent application.
- To provide the techniques for drafting an effective Patent Claim.
- Assignments on searching will be provided which will be carried forward to patent drafting.
- Use of latest Patent databases.
- Those who have attended “Fundamentals in IPR workshop”
- Those who have completed any other basic course in IPR, specifically patents.
- Fundamental knowledge on patents and its structure, application procedure is a prerequisite.
Patent Searching: Saturday, February 23, 2019 (Full Day – 10.00am – 5.30pm)
Patent Drafting: Saturday, March 2, 2019 (Full Day – 10.00am – 5.30pm)
- IITB Students – Patent Searching – Rs.300/-
- IITB Students – Patent Drafting – Rs.300/-
- IITB Students – Patent Searching and Drafting – Rs.500/-
- Full time students – Patent Searching – Rs.500/-
- Full time students – Patent Drafting – Rs.500/-
- Full time students – Patent Searching and Drafting – Rs.700/-
- Others – Patent Searching – Rs.800/-
- Others – Patent Drafting – Rs.800/-
- Others – Patent Searching and Drafting – Rs.1200/-
The workshop is open to all including persons from outside IITB and is designed to enable the participant to understand the basics of patent searching and drafting. Completion certificates would be provided only on 100% attendance and completion of assignment. Participants are requested to bring laptops.
For online registration visit click here. Registration is open till February 11, 2019
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai -400076
For registration contact:
Ms. Bindu Kelaskar
Office: IPR Chair Office, 3rd Floor, SJMSOM Building, IIT Bombay
Phone: 2576 4786
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Registration fee collection time: 1500hrs – 1700hrs working days
Registration dates: February 11 – 13, 2019