Prof. Arti D. Kalro
1) Editorial Review Board Member for Journal of Consumer Behavior, An International Research Review (Ranked A in 2019 ABDC Ranking) starting July 2020
2) Received the Departmental Excellence in Teaching Award (EiT) from IIT Bombay (2016)
3) Received the Best Teacher Award in Management from SJMSOM Endowment (2014)
Prof. Ashish Pandey
1) Wiley’ recognition for the Most cited paper in Business Ethics: European Review, 2019
2) ICSSR Major Project Grant, 2018, ICSSR IMPRESS Project grant 2019
3) Industry Project coordinator Honey Bee Project for integration of traditional Indian knowledge supported by Mafatlal Group and Reliance Jio
Prof. Gajendra K. Adil
1) Selected to receive Prof S P Sukhatme (Institute level) Excellence in Teaching award for year 2020
2) Ranked 5th in the Top 10 subject matter experts among OM professors in India as per an article published in Omega by Sahoo et al. (2017)
Prof. Indrajit Mukherjee
1) Conferred AUA Scholars Award 2020-2021.
2) Conferred IIT Bombay Research Publication Award 2018, considering significant publications in a specific theme of research from 2008 to 2018.
3) Cited among the top 5% productive researchers (Scheme-II) in the ‘Operations Management’ area in India, 2017.
4) Awarded DAAD Visiting Professorship in 2015.
5) Seconded by MHRD, Government of India, to School of Industrial & Systems Engineering, AIT Bangkok, 2013
Prof. Karuna Jain
1) Appointed by Project Management Institute (PMI) as a member of PMI’s Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC) for a term beginning on 1 January 2021 and ending on 31 December 2023
2) “Prof. Y. K. Bhushan 100 Most Dedicated Teachers of India” citation by World Education Congress, November 2017
3) Best Professor in Operations Management in Asia CMO Asia, 2010
4) Distinguished Service Achievement Award for relevant, exemplary and significant contributions in the field of Management of Technology at the award ceremony held during 28th International Conference of International Association for Management of Technology, IAMOT 2019 on “Managing Technology for Inclusive & Sustainable Growth”, at NITIE, India,7th – 11th April 2019
5) PMI India Distinguished Fellow Award 2018-2019 Exceptional and outstanding leadership level contribution in the field of Project Management education, training, research, and consultancy at the award ceremony held during 5th Project Management Research & Academic Conference, 2019 at IIM Kozikode
6) Received 50th Education Innovative Leaders award on 12th February 2019
7) “Outstanding Contribution to Education”, World Education Congress Award, 2015.
8) Post-Doctoral Fellowship from NSERC, Canada, 1991 –92 at University of Calgary
9) Partner Investigator in a Project Management Institute Research Grant on Balancing Person-Centered and Team-Centered Leadership (2016-2017)
10) MHRD Sponsored Grants: Capacity Creation in IP Education and Research (Operationalization of IP Chair) (2007-2020)
11) IRCC, IIT Bombay: IPR Cell (2004 – till date)
12) Partner Investigator in a Wadhwani Foundation– Indo US Collaboration Research Grant on Collaborative activities in the area of entrepreneurship: National Network Project (2003-till date)
Prof. Pankaj Dutta
1) Recipient of Swiss Govt. Fellowship, 2011-12
2) Awarded INSA Visiting Scholar, seconded by DFG, Germany, 2014
3) Awarded DAAD Visiting Professor, HU Berlin, Germany, 2018
4) Awarded Sethuraman NASMEI Research Grant Award (Co-PI), Great Lakes, Chennai, India, 2019
5) Best Merit Paper Award, ICOR-2012, IMECS, Hong Kong; ICINDE-2017, IMECS, Hong Kong,
6) Best Paper Award, RCOSCM-2019-20, SIOM, Nashik, India, ICEGOV-2019 (Nominated), Melbourne, Australia
7) Awarded Fast Track Young Scientist Scheme from SERB, DST, Govt. Of India with a research grant of Rs 12.7L, 2011/12
Prof. Piyush Pandey
Published a book titled “Economic and Financial Integration in South Asia: A Contemporary Perspective” with Prof. Sanjay Sehgal, Dr. Wasim Ahmad and Sakshi Saini as co-authors in Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group (2020)
Prof. Rajendra Sonar
1) Received IITB best teacher award in Management twice in 2008 and 2013
2) Founded two start-up companies iKen Solution Pvt Ltd (now iKen Personics) in 2005 and WKA Technologies Pvt Ltd in 2016 at SINE, IIT Bombay based on IPR
Prof. Sarthak Gaurav
1) Grant awardee in the first round of IMPRESS, MHRD, Government of India 2019; UChicago Center in Delhi Project Awards 2017; ICSSR Research Grant 2016.
2) Installed automated weather stations (AWS) in six villages of Vidarbha, Maharashtra that will help improve design of weather insurance for farmers, 2016-2020
3) Designed an educational board game for farmers — ‘Baazigar’ — to be released as open source board game.
Prof. Shivganesh Bhargava
1) BMA Award (2018) for Excellence in Corporate Building of People… by the Bombay Management Association, Mumbai (Nov. 20).
2) VKRV RAO AWARD (2003) by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi 1st recipient in Management
3) ISCA Young Scientist Award (1986) by the Indian Science Congress Association
4) MPCOST Young Scientist Award (1988) by the Madhya Pradesh Council of Science & Technology & MP Young Science Congress Association
Prof. Snehal Awate
1) Best Reviewer Award, Journal of International Business Studies, ABDC rating: A* (2019)
2) Best Reviewer Award, Academy of Management Conference – International Management Division (2018)
3) EFMD Case Writing Competition Award for the winning case in Bringing Technology to Market category (2016)
4) Dissertation selected as finalist for the Peter J. Buckley and Mark Casson Best Dissertation Award, Academy of International Business (AIB) (2014)
5) *High Achievement* award, Fox School of Business. (2011-2012)
6) Interdisciplinary Telecommunications Program scholarship, University of Colorado (2007)
7) Various grants from the E&Y institute of emerging markets, housed at SKOLKOVO university and Indian School of Business, totalling USD 82,000
8) Kauffman Foundation, Faculty-Doctoral Student grant (2010-2011)
9) Serving on the editorial review boards of the Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of International Business Policy, Global Strategy Journal, as of 2020
10) 6 publications in A*/A journals, 500+ Google Scholar citations, as of 2020
Prof. Trupti Mishra
1) Co – authored a book along with other IITB faculty “ Climate Change Signals and Response: A Strategic Knowledge Compendium for India™,Venkataraman, C., Mishra, T., Ghosh, S., Karmakar, S. (Eds.), Springer Singapore, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-0280-0
2) ICSSR Research Grant “ 2017 on Post “disaster livelihood recovery in coastal fishing communities of Odisha. The study outcome of the project was published recently in International journal of disaster risk reduction.
3) Individual Expert – Empanelment of State Knowledge Management Centre on Climate Change (SKMCC), Dept. of Environment, Government of Maharashtra.
4) Co PI – DST Centre of Excellence in Climate Studies (2018-2022)
Prof. T.T. Niranjan
1) Winner, Best Theory-Driven Empirical Research Paper Award, 48th Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, Washington DC, USA, November 2017, lead-author, with collaborators from Ohio State Univ. and Cornell.
2) Ranked 5th in research productivity (Scheme II) among OM professors in India per an article published in Omega by Sahoo et al. (2017).
3) Serving on the Editorial Review Board of the Journal of Operations Management since 2014
Prof. Usha Anantakumar
1) Received the Departmental Excellence in Teaching Award from IIT Bombay in 2018.
2) Received the Best Teacher Award in Management from SJMSOM, IIT Bombay in 2012 and 2008.
Prof. Varadraj Bapat
Handling two ICSSR sponsored projects.(One of them has a Budget of 23 Lakhs INR)
Prof. Vinish Kathuria
1) 10 publications in A*/ A category Journals
2) Member of Standing Committee on Economics Statistics, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI), Government of India (Dec. 2019 to Nov. 2022).
3) Mahalanobis Memorial Medal-National Award 2010 (given in 2012) in the area of Quantitative Economics (given by The Indian Econometric Society, TIES).
4) Top Researcher in Economics among all Business school researchers of the country and featured in the top 5% researchers of the business schools (Omega, 2016)
5) Research Scholar (Hon.) (Equivalent to Associate Professor) Department of International Development, University of Oxford, Oxford (2009)
6) Visiting Chair Professor (Contemporary India) at the International Business division, University of Sydney, Sydney (Australia) from Sep 3, 2017 to Dec. 1, 2017.
7) Adjunct Professor in Jiangsu University, PR China (2014)
8) Distinguished Alumni Award (2015) NIT Kurukshetra
9) 5 International Collaborative Projects