SJMSOM has two computer labs meant for the management program students and a PhD workspace for the research scholars.
The computer labs of SJMSOM are equipped with the latest hardware and software configurations. The labs are open 24 hours and also have two full time system administrator.
The computing infrastructure in the School was further strengthened, with system upgrades as well as some new hardware and software acquisition. With these acquisitions, the School now has around 139 PCs for general student use, individual PC’s for faculty and research scholars, 4 mail, web and file servers, 1 Laptop, 30+ printers, 1 Copier Printer, 7 LCD projectors and a range of industry-standard application software that includes: statistical software (SAS), SPSS. In addition, the School has access to centralized computing resources of the Institute, which are amongst the best in the country. All computers are networked through a switched 100 Mbps Ethernet LAN, which is connected to the Institute’s Gigabit Ethernet backbone. The School has alliance with Microsoft, which has provided all soft wares through this alliance programme.
- The central mail server receives 65000 mails each day
- Gigabit Network throughout the CAMPUS including hostels
- 10 Mbps of Internet Bandwidth
- Parts of the campus, including SJMSOM are Wi-Fi enabled
- A treasure trove of information on the innumerable FTP servers and news groups
- Each Hostel room connected with 24x7 Internet Broadband Connectivity