- To promote synergy among the students and interest groups from both within the school and the Institute by promoting interactions and exchange of ideas.
- To facilitate on the regular basis the faculty student interface.
- To organize and co-ordinate events of interest to its members, such as seminars, distinguished lectures, events, workshops etc.
- To forge links with the School alumni and the industry, and explore areas of co-operative work.
- Through the above activities, build initiative and leadership skills among its members.
- All students, faculty, adjunct faculty, and staff become eligible for membership the day they join the School. Their membership remains valid for the duration they are a part of the School.
SOMA Council 2018