Professor210, Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, I.I.T.Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076
+91-22-25767742 (O)/ +91-22-25768742 (R)
- Ph.D. (Industrial Engg and Management.), Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, Kharagpur, West Bengal, India (2007)
- M.Tech. (Quality, Reliability, and Operations Research.), Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (2001)
- B.Eng. (Mechanical Engg.), Jalpaiguri Government. Engineering. College , West Bengal, India (1997)
- Conferred AUA Scholars Award 2020-2021.
- Conferred IIT Bombay Research Publication Award 2018
- Certified ‘Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ‘, 2018.
- Editorial board Member in “The IUP Journal of Operations Management”.
- Editorial board Member in ” LogForum-Scientific Journal of Logistics”.
- Member of the Ad-hoc Board of Studies in Operations Management, Mumbai University, Nov 2014-2017.
- DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) Visiting Professorship, Munich, Germany, 2015.
- Seconded by Government of India to the School of Industrial & Systems Engineering, AIT Bangkok, 213.
- Listed in the 30th Pearl Anniversary Edition of Who’s Who in the World 2013,United States of America,Marquis Publishers (Biographical Reference).
- Reported as top 5% productive researchers in Management School in India(Scheme-II), Omega Journal – 2016
- Listed in the International Scientist of the Year 2008 by International Biographical Center of Cambridge, England.
- Institute fellowship Indian Statistical Insitute, 1999-2001.
- Institute fellowship Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur, 2003-2006.
- Member of Board of Studies- Operations & Decision Sciences Department, NMIMS, Mumbai, 2016
- Member of Board of Studies- Operations, Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies (DSIMS), Mumbai, 2015-16
- Life Member of Quality Council of India, New Delhi
- Life Member of Society of Operations Management, India
- Life Member of Indian Association For Productivity, Quality & Reliability (IAPQR)
- Quality Management
Correlated Multiple Response Optimization
Manufacturing Process Quality Improvement
Multivariate Statistical Process Control
Service Quality Modelling & Optimization
- Applied Operations Research
Metaheuristic Search Strategies (ACO, GA, SA, TS) and Process Optimization
- Supply Chain management
Sourcing in supply network
Multi-echelon Inventory Management
- Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Statistics for Management Research
- Experimental Design for Productivity & Quality Improvement
- Applied Quality Management
- Inventory & Logistic Management
For Course Participants: Few Course website is accessible in IIT Bombay only and requires user id and password which will be provided in the first session of the course.
NPTEL Phase II & Swayam (Free Online Web and Video Courses)
(Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)
Quality Control and Improvement with MINITAB ( Course Link: https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in/noc21_mg47/preview )
- Professor, Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (July’ 19– till date)
- Associate Professor, Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (Sept’ 14 – July’ 19)
- Assistant Professor, Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (July’ 08 – Aug’ 14)
- Lecturer, School of Management Sciences. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal, India (June’ 07- June’ 08)
- Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering Department, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Rajasthan, India (Sep ’06 – May ’07)
- Technische Universität München (Course taught : Applied Quality Management & Experimental Design for Productivity and Quality Improvement)
- ISE, AIT, Bangkok (Course taught : Inventory and Logistics Management)
- IIM Ranchi (Course taught : Operations Planning and Inventory Control, Operations Management)
- SCMHRD, Pune (Course taught : Operations Strategy)
- NITIE, Mumbai (Course taught : Quality Management)
Senior Engineer, TataMotors Limited, Central Quality, Pune Division, India (August ’01 – September ’02)
In Refereed Journals (Published/Accepted)
- A Maji, I Mukherjee, An Unsupervised One-Class-Classifier Support Vector Machine to Simultaneously Monitor Location and Scale of Multivariate Quality Characteristics, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, In press, 2021
- A K Sharma and I Mukherjee, S Bera, R N Sengupta, A Robust Multiobjective Solution Approach for Mean-Variance Optimization of Correlated Multiple Quality Characteristics, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, In Press, 2021
- A.Bagul, I. Mukherjee, ‘ Enhanced Sourcing Strategy for Centralized Multi-Tier Multiple Suppliers Network with Failure Risks’, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, In Press, 2020
- S Sikder, I Mukherjee, and S C Panja, A synergistic Mahalanobis–Taguchi system and support vector regression based predictive multivariate manufacturing process quality control approach, Journal of Manufacturing Systems (impact ranked 1 out of 84 in Operations Research & Management Science, Elsevier, 2021), Vol. 57, 323-337, 2020
- Abhinav Kumar Sharma and Indrajit Mukherjee, ‘Enhanced Multiobjective Solution Approach for Multiple Quality Characteristics Optimization Problems Considering Predictive Uncertainties’, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, In Press, 2019.
- Avinash Bagul and Indrajit Mukherjee, “Centralized vs. Decentralized Sourcing Strategy for Multi-tier Automotive Supply Network”, International Journal of Productivity and Performance ManagementVol. 68 Issue: 3, pp.578-607, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPPM-02-2018-0083, 2019.
- S. Sikder, I Mukherjee, S C Panja, A Case Study on Implementation of Mahalanobis-Taguchi System for Multivariate Manufacturing Process Control, IAPQR Transactions, Vol. 43, No. 1, In Press, 2018.
- Sasadhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, A Solution Framework for Response Surface-based Multiple Quality Characteristics Optimization , International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering , In Press, 2018
- S. Sikder, I Mukherjee, S C Panja, A Synergic Multivariate Statistical Process Control Framework for Monitoring, Diagnosis, and Adjustment of Multiple Response Abrasive Machining Processes, International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering , In Press, 2018.
- Sasadhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, Advances in Solution Methods for Multiple Quality Characteristics Optimization in Manufacturing Processes, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management , In Press, 2017.
- Sheila Roy and Indrajit Mukherjee, “Integrated approach for evaluation of service quality in multistage sequential utilitarian service process”, International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences , In Press, 2017.
- Avinash Bagul and Indrajit Mukherjee, An Insight into Centralized Sourcing Strategy for Enhancing Performance and Sustainability of Multi-tier Supply Network, International Journal of Intelligent Enterprise , Accepted 2017.
- Sheila Roy and Indrajit Mukherjee*, “*The Excellence Grid –A Tool to Identify Attributes that Drive Service Excellence”, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management ,Accepted, 2016.
- S. Sikder, S C Panja, I Mukherjee, “An Integrated Approach for Multivariate Statistical Process Control using Mahalanobis-Taguchi System and Andrews Function*”* , International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management , Accepted 2016.
- Sasadhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, “A Multistage and Multiple Response Optimization Approach for Serial Manufacturing System”, European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR) ,Elsevier, Accepted July 2015
- S. Roy and Indrajit Mukherjee, “A Multistage Transactional Process View of Service Quality”,International Journal of Service and Operations Management,Vol. 21, No. 2, pp-150-174, 2015.
- S Kushwaha , S. Sikdar , I. Mukherjee, P. K. Ray, A Modified Desirabiility Function Approach for Mean-Variance Optimization of Multiple Responses, International Journal of Software Science and Computational Intelligence (IJSSCI),Accepted 2013
- Sasadhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, “An Integrated Approach based on Principal Component and Multivariate Process Capability for Simultaneous Optimization of Location and Dispersion for Correlated Multiple Response Problems”, Quality Engineering, (2013) Taylor & Francis, Vol. 25, No. 3, 266-281, 2013.
- S Kushwaha and I Mukherjee, “A Hybrid Ant Colony for Multiresponse Mixed-integer Problems, Research in Logistics and Production“, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 317-327,2012
- Sasdhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, “An Ellipsoidal Distance-based Search Strategy of Ants for Nonlinear Single and Multiple Response Optimization Problems”, European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR), Elsevier, Vol. 223, pp-321-332, 2012
- H. K. Narang, M. M. Mahaptra, P. K. Jha and I. Mukherjee , “ Modelling and predicting the effects of SAW process parameters on weldment charactersistics and shape profiles”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B, Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Accepted, Feb, 2012.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “Ascendancy of a modified tabu search for multi-stage non-linear multiple response constrained optimisation problem”, Int. J. Productivity and Quality Management, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 352-381, 2012
- Sasadhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, “ An Adaptive Penalty Function-based Maximin Desirability Index for Close Tolerance Multiple Response Optimization Problems “, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 61 (1-4), 379-390.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Srikanta Routroy, “ Comparing the Performance of Neural Networks Developed by Using Levenberg-Marquardt and Quasi-Newton with the Gradient Descent Algorithm for Modelling a Multiple Response Grinding Process, Expert Systems with Applications, “”, 39 (3), 2397-2407
- Sudipto Sikdar and Indrajit Mukherjee, “A Holistic Framework for Multiple Response Optimization of Hot Strip Rolling Process”, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Taylor &Francis, In Press, 26(11), 1393-1403 ,2010.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “Quality Improvement of Multistage and Multi-response Grinding Processes: An Insight into Two different Methodologies for Parameter Optimization”, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management (IJPQM) V 4 (5/6), 2009, 613-643.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “A Case-based and Practical Approach for Multivariate Modelling of Grinding Process”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology , V 45 (3/4), 2009, 245-260
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “A Systematic Solution Methodology for Inferential Multivariate Modelling of Industrial Grinding Process”, International Journal of Materials Processing Technology , V 196, 2008, 379-392.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “A Modified Tabu Search Strategy for Multiple- Response Grinding Process Optimization”,International Journal of Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications (IJISTA) , V4 (N 1/2), 2008, 97-122.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “Optimal Process Design of Two-Stage Multiple Response Grinding Processes using Desirability functions and Metaheuristic Techniques”,International Journal of Applied Soft Computing ,8(1), 2007, pp. 402-421.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “A Modified Tabu Strategy for Continuous Variable Constrained Optimization Problem” , Vision-Journal of Management and Allied Sciences , V III (3), 2007, 1-5.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “A Review of Optimization Techniques in Metal Cutting Processes” Computers & Industrial Engineering, 50, 2006, 15-34.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “Metaheuristic Strategies for Non-linear Multi-response Grinding Process Optimization” ICFAI Journal of Operations ManagementV (2), 2006, 35-56.
In Refereed Conferences
- S. Prakash and I. Mukherjee, An Enhanced Solution Strategy for Multi-period Multi-component Product Inventory Routing Problem considering Supply Failure Risks, IEEE 8th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2021), April 23-26, 2021
- A. K. Sharma, I. Mukherjee *, *Multiobjective Optimization Approach for Multiple Quality characteristics in Manufacturing Processes, 1st International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Science (ETES 2018), March 2018.
- A. K. Sharma, I. Mukherjee, Simultaneous Prediction Interval-based Multiobjective Solution Approach for Multiple Quality Characteristics Optimization, 5th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2018), April, 2018, Singapore.
- S. Sikdar, I. Mukherjee, S. C. Panja, Multivariate Process Control and Detecting Influential Response(s) for an Out-of-Control Signal using Mahalanobis-Taguchi System’, *International Conference on New Paradigms in Statistics for Scientific and industrial Research*, pp. 38-39, Jan, 2018.
- S Roy,I Mukherjee, S Sikder, S Bera ,’Service Quality Evaluation of Multi-Channel Service requests Using Mahalanobis- Taguchi System’, 2nd International Conference on Robust Quality Engineering , January, 2017, (*Awarded Best Paper*).
- S Bera and I Mukherjee, Optimizing mean and variance simultaneously in multiple response optimization problems, 7th International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management 2016, Phuket Thailand, pp. 946-954, December 2016
- A Bagul, and I Mukherjee, Allocation and Proportion Decision in Multi-tier Supply Network, IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM2015), Accepted, December 6-9, 2015, Singapore.
- S. Sikdar, I. Mukherjee, S. C. Panja, S. Bera, A Mahalanobis Taguchi System-based Approach for Correlated Multiple Response Process Monitoring, Accepted, 4th International Conference on Industrial Engineering & Operations Management (IEOM 2014), Indonesia, January 7-8, 2014.
- S. Bera, and I. Mukherjee, Integrating a Modified Desirability Function Approach and Ant Colony Strategy to solve Two-stage Multiresponse Optimization Problem, Accepted, 4th International Conference on Industrial Engineering & Operations Management(IEOM 2014), Indonesia, January 7-8, 2014
- S. Roy, S. Kushwaha, and I Mukherjee, Parameter Estimates in Proportional Odds Logistic Regression Model using Bias Correction Method for Modelling Service Quality Perception, International Conference on Quality, Reliability & Operations Research (ICONQROR 2013), Indian Statistical Institute, Mumbai SQC Division, India, January 2013.
- S. Kushwaha and I. Mukherjee,” A Hybrid GA-based Ant Colony Strategy for Continous Correlated Multiple Response Optimization Problem, IEEE Colloquium on Humanities, Science & Engineering Research”, Malaysia (December 2012), Accepted.
- S. Roy and I. Mukherjee, “A Case based Approach for Modeling Process Elements and Overall Service Quality Perception, 2012 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering Management”, Hongkong (December 2012), Accepted.
- S. Kushwaha and I. Mukherjee, “Multiple Response Optimization using Hybrid Ant Colony Strategy, 7’th Scientific Conference Economy and Efficiency – contemporary solutions in logistics and production”, Poznan, Poland ((November 2012),Accepted.
- Sasadhar Bera, Goutam Barman and Indrajit Mukherjee, “Effect of seemingly unrelated regression-based modeling approach on solution quality for correlated multiple response optimization problems”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Singapore, 2011, pp. 1490 – 1494
- Kasturi Bardhan, Indrajit Mukherjee, Madhumita Kundu (Pal), “MCEWMA Control Chart to Detect Small Shift for Autocorrelated Water Treatment Process Responses”, to appear in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Quality and Reliability, Bangkok, Thailand, 2011
- Sasadhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, “Sasadhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, “Performance Analysis of Nelder-Mead and A Hybrid Simulated Annealing for Multiple Response Quality Characteristic Optimization”, Proceedings of International MultiConference of Engineerings and Computer Scientists, 2010, V III,March 2010, pp 1728-1732.
- Sasadhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, “A Generalized Strategy for Multiple Response Quality Characteristics Optimization”, In the proceedings of International Conference of Operations Research Applications in Engineering and Management (ICOREM), Tiruchirappalli, May’09, pp 1067-1081.
- Indrajit Mukherjee, “Effects of Varied Process Constraint Conditions on performance of a Simulated Annealing algorithm for a Multi-stage, and Non-linear Multi-response Optimization Problem”, Proceedings of International Conference on Decision Sciences in Global Enterprise Management, IIT Bombay, 2009, 327-339.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “Multi-response grinding process functional approximation and Its Influence on solution quality of a modified Tabu Search”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management (IEEM 2007), Singapore, 837-841.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “A Tabu Search-based Near Optimal Solution Strategy for a Two-Stage CNC Grinding Processes”, Proceedings of National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (AIME-2006), JMI, Delhi, January, 2006, 387-393.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “Near Optimal Grinding Process Design using Neural Network and Real Coded Genetic Algorithm”, Proceedings of 8th Biennial Conference on Engineering System Design and Analysis, ASME, 2006, 1-7.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “A Tabu Search Strategy for Nonlinear Multi-Response Optimization of Two-Stage Grinding”, Proceedings of 36’th International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering, Taipei , Taiwan , , 2006, 485-496.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “ A Tabu Search Strategy for Constrained Nonlinear Multivariate Grinding Optimization Problem”, Proceedings of International Conference On Global Manufacturing and Innovation (An Advanced Optimization Approach), Coimbatore, India, In the book of Abstract, 2006, 147-148
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “Near Optimal Grinding Process Design using Neural Network and Simulated Annealing”, Proceeding of the National Conference on Soft Computing Techniques for Engineering Applications, NIT, Rourkela, India, 2006, 84-93.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “A Simulated Annealing Approach to Determine Near Optimal Process Conditions for Grinding Processes”, In the proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Materials, Product Design and Manufacturing Systems (ICMPM 2005), Eroda, Tamil Nadu, December 2005, 806-811.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “A Framework for Managing Quality by Process Optimization Methods in Metal Cutting Processes”, IX Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations Management, School of Management, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry India, 2005.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “An Integrated Approach To Determine Near Optimal Conditions for a Two-Stage CNC Grinding Processes”, Proceedings of 12’th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms (NaCoMM-2005), IIT, Guwahati
- Sasadhar Bera and IndrajitMukherjee , “Mahalanobis Distance-based Diversification and Nelder-Mead Simplex Intensification Search Scheme for continuous Ant Colony Optimization”
Book / Chapters (Published)
- A. Bagul, I. Mukherjee. A New Insight on Order Quantity Allocation for Coordinated Multi-Tier Multiple Suppliers Networks under Demand Uncertainty, Springer, Edited book Chapter, In Press, 2021.
- A.K. Sharma and I Mukherjee, A Multi-Objective Particle Swarm Optimisation-based Solution Approach for Multiple Mean-Responses Optimisation Considering Empirical Model Uncertainties, Springer, Edited book Chapter, In Press, 2021.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “Artificial Neural Network and Metaheuristic Strategies: Emerging Tools for Metal Cutting Process Optimization”, Handbook on Computational Intelligence in Manufacturing and Production Management, Idea Group Inc, Chapter XIX, pp 366-397.
- Indrajit Mukherjee and Pradip Kumar Ray, “Technology Management of Grinding Process using Quality Control Methods: A Multivariate Regression and Neural Network Application”, Technology and Innovation Management, Advanced Research Series, Macmillan India, July, 2008.
- Indrajit Mukherjee, “Quality Improvement by using Designed Experimentation” in the preciding of ‘ , Advances in Rubber Technology from Micro to Nano’ (ART-2010), Jan 2010, IIT Kharagpur India,
- Indrajit Mukherjee, “Recent Trend of Applied Research in the Area of Quality Engineering & Management”, Silicon India Magazine, , December 2009 issue.
- Sasadhar Bera and Indrajit Mukherjee, “A Synergistic Approach of Desirability Functions and Metaheuristic Strategy to Solve Multiple Response Optimization Problems”,IAENG Transactions on Engineering Technologies, to appear in 2011
Reviewer of International and National Journals/Book Chapter/Ph.D. Thesis
Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Operational Research: An International Journal (2016), Computers and Industrial Engineering (C&IE), Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences; Journal of Global Optimization, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology; International Journal of Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing; International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management; Computers & Industrial Engineering, Journal of Materials Processing Technology; European Journal of Operations Research , Asian Journal on Quality , Communications in Statistics – Simulation and Computation, IJPR, Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Design, Analysis and Manufacturing, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management ,IIM Indore Management Journal; Globsyn Management Journal.
Book Chapter/Reference Material
Book Chapter on Operations management (Cengene Publisher); Quality Management (Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning Material, 2014), Book Chapter on Quality Management (Sage Publication), CRC Press/Taylor and Francis Prepublication (Quality management), Universities Press, an associate of Orient BlackSwan [Book on Operations Management]
Technical /Advisory Committee member in International Conferences
IEEE IEEM 2021, IEEM 2020, IEEE IEEM 2019, IEEM 2018, IEEM 2017, 2nd International Conference on Services in Emerging Markets (ICSEM 2011); International Conference on Advances in Supply Chain and Manufacturing Management (2011); International Conference on Decision Sciences in Global Enterprise Management (2009); SRII-India ICSEM 2012, , I-CARE 2012, National Conference on Knowledge, Innovation in Technology and Engineering –(NCKITE, 2015).
IIT, IIM, NIT, IIIT, Bits Pilani, BIT Mesra, NMIMS, Jadhavpur University
- Working in the area of “Multi-Objective Solution Approach for Multiple Response Optimization Problems”, sponsored by IIT Bombay, Sanctioned in 2020.
- Worked in area of “Desirability Functions for process optimization”, sponsored by IIT Bombay, Sanctioned in 2009.
- Worked in area of “Multistage multiple response optimization”, Sponsored by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India, Sanctioned in 2009.
- Worked in area of “Service Quality Modelling and Optimization”, Sponsored by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India, Sanctioned in 2013
- Management Training Programme on “Lean Six Sigma” , 10 -12th May 2018.
- Management Training Programme on “Lean Six Sigma” , 10 -12th May 2018.
- Management Training Programme on ‘Fundamentals and Application of Six Sigma Methodology and Lean Management’ in May 2016. Participants Feedback/Review on Six Sigma Methodology and Lean Management Program (PDF ).
- Quality Management for Anchor Panasonic, 2014-15,2015-16.
- Analytics for Management, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018.
- Certificate Program in Management for the Executives of Godrej Group of Companies (Quality Engineering and Management), 2013
- Executive Programme in Business Analytics and Business Intelligence, IIM Ranchi (Time Series Analysis and Optimization Techniques), 2013
- General Management Course (Batch I to Batch IV) for Hughes (Lectures on: Operations Management)
- Business Analytics Course (Batch I and Batch II) for Hughes (Lectures on: Regression, Time Series Analysis, and Design of Experiment)
- General Management Course for Engineering Graduates (Batch I and II) for Edulive (Lectures on: Operations Management)
- Supply Chain Management Course (Batch I) for Hughes (Coordinator) [Lectures on: Sourcing, Quality Management, MRP II)
- Marketing and Human Resource Management : (Lectures on: overview of Operations Management, and Project Management)
- Eclerx Programme on Service Operations (Lectures on: Operations Management, Six Sigma) ]
Manufacturing Excellence and Design of Experiment, STTP Program, Mechanical Engineering Department of SBMP, Mumbai, July 2021
Manufacturing Excellence and Process Optimization, Asansol Engineering College, West Bengal, India, June 2021
“Introduction to Business Analytics”, AICTE sponsored STTP, Indira School of Business Studies , Nov 2020 and Feb 2021
“Insights on Research Proposal Writing”, Maharishi University of Information Technology, Lucknow 22nd March, 2021
“Quality Control and Multiple Response Optimization in Manufacturing, Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing”, Post Graduate Programme for Executives, IIT Kanpur, Dec 2020
“A Mahalanobis Taguchi System-based Quality Control Approach”, *Keynote Speech*, National Conference on “Multidisciplinary Research in Social Science and Management Studies” (1-2 February), Dr. D Y Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune, 2019.
‘Predictive modelling and Design of Experiments’, Department of Mechanical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur, Oct 2018.
‘An Insight into Mahalanobis-Taguchi Strategy for Manufacturing Process Control’,* Keynote Speech, *1st International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Science (ETES 2018), March 2018.
“Robust Design to Improve Product Reliability” , Workshop on Recent Trends of Reliability Engineering in Railway Systems, Mechanical Engineering Jadavpur University , 2017.
Data analytics in Management’, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology , Pune, Jan, 2017
Taguchi Method and Design of Experiments, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, MNIT , Jaipur , 2016
Response Surface-based Approach for Multistage Process Quality Management’ ,Distinguished Researcher Seminar Series, Department of Industrial and Management Engineering, IIT Kanpur , September 2016.
Design of Experiment for Manufacturing Process Parameter Optimization’, Dept of Mechanical Engineering Department , Government College of Engineering. & Textile Technology, Berhampore, West Bengal, India, June 2016..
Research Methodology & Statistical Analysis , Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research Pune, Maharashtra , February 2016
WORKSHOP ON SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, Industrial and Management Engineering (IME) Department, IIT Kanpur, February 2015.
Lean Management for Productivity Enhancement, ONGC, Urban Plant, 2014
Research Methodology and Design of Experiments, Mechanical Engineering Department, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, 2013, 2014
Quality Improvement by using Designed Experimentation, Short Term Course on Advances in Rubber Technology from Micro to Nano’ (ART-2010), January, Rubber Technology Centre, IIT Kharagpur
Design of Experiment for Steel Plant, Tata Steel, June 2011
- Statistical Techniques for Management, Tata Steel, June 2011
PHD Students (Sole Supervision) :
- Dr. Sasadhar Bera (Thesis defended in December 2012) [Working as Associate Professor, IIM Ranchi, India]
- Dr. Sheila Roy (Thesis defended in August 2015) [Working as Associate Professor, SPJIMR, Mumbai, India]
- Dr Avinash Bagul (Thesis defended in March 2019) [Working as Assistant Professor, NICMAR, Pune, India]
- Dr. Abhinav Kumar Sharma (Thesis defended in July 2021) [Working as Assistant Professor, NMIMS, Mumbai, India]
- Mr Satya Prakash (2017)-Full time
- Mr Arijit Maji (2019)-Full time
- Mr. Ashutosh K Thakur (2021)-Full time
- Ms. Nainsi Gupta (2021)-Full time
Master in Applied Statistics and Informatics, IIT Bombay Project Students
- Mr Nikhil Kumar (2016)
- Mr Chandrakant (2016)
- Ms Anwesha Bose (2014)
- Ms Ankita Mridha (2014)
- Mr Sunil Khuswal (2012)
- Mr Goutam Barman (2011)
- Miss Kasturi Bardhan (2010)
Nabanita (Wife), Ishana (Daughter)