- To promote synergy among the students and interest groups from both within the school and the Institute by promoting interactions and exchange of ideas.
- To facilitate on the regular basis the faculty student interface.
- To organize and co-ordinate events of interest to its members, such as seminars, distinguished lectures, events, workshops etc.
- To forge links with the School alumni and the industry, and explore areas of co-operative work.
- Through the above activities, build initiative and leadership skills among its members.
- All students, faculty, adjunct faculty, and staff become eligible for membership the day they join the School. Their membership remains valid for the duration they are a part of the School.
SOMA Council 2021
|Prof. S. Narayan Rao
|Prof. Varadraj Bapat
|Shenoy Amitesh Madhav
Mobile: +91-77387 85241
Mobile : +91-94814 73139
Mobile : +91-97171 18959
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : +91-96039 02607
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Bellary Pratik Girish
Mobile : +91-75883 63350
Email : email@example.com
|Bhamare Mandar Ravindra
Mobile : +91-90298 45659
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Guduguntla Raghu Ram
Mobile : +91-86091 30818
Email : email@example.com
|Hemina Joy Fernando
Mobile : +91-94440 30956
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Suraj Krishna Mankani
Mobile : +91-74061 44124
Email : email@example.com